Skip to main content

7th Artist (R&B)


 Brent Faiyaz




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Artist (Reggaeton)

Karol G I first began listening to Karol G due to her relationship with well known artist Anuel AA a puerto rican rapper. Their relationship hit hoe with many and we couldn't be happier for them. Everyone thought they would last forever and even create a family together. However after being together for two years the artist took a split. All of their memories, songs, and even matching tattoos.   Nonetheless these two artist continued to work through their heartbreak and make amazing music for their fans. Karol G recently released a new alb um  “Mañana Será Bonito”    with a start of 60 songs but was later able to reduce the album to a total of 16 songs. Through this album Karol G express her journey of recovering from this past relationship who she too felt was forever. And goes on to show through her words that she truly is over him and is now focused on herself... who knows maybe she is to be with someone else quite soon (FEIDDDD).  My two sisters have most definitely had an infl

1st Artist (R&B)

  Christopher Maurice Brown from: pinterest.com As the younger sibling I felt my older brother was the best anyone could ever be. He was and continues to be one of my role models. Since he has always been someone I looked up to, as a child I would copy everything he'd do. He played with cars, I'd leave my dolls and play with his cars as well. As the years passed his music taste influenced mine heavily. His favorite artist quickly developed into my favorite artist. Although with time some of these faded but there's one artist who I stuck with and never let go of.  Christopher Maurice Brown, an American singer, songwriter, and actor. He is best known as Chris Brown or by his nickname Breezy . He has a total of 10 studio albums along with countless awards including a Grammy Award, eighteen BET Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, 14 Soul Train Music Awards and much more.  Breezy has reached two #1 hits on the billboard throughout his career (Run it & Kiss Kiss). According